Monday, January 9, 2012

Question about this guy...?

There is this guy that is in my cl and i met him at the beginning of the year. I knew who he was lat year and thought he was cute, but he had a gf so I didn't talk to him. But she went to a different school and we sit at the same table in cl. He asked for my number at the beginning of the year and we text all the time! And I feel really comfortable around him, and he does too. Like, he acts silly and funny and stuff haha. Well, one day he texted me and said, "hey, you looked really pretty today." i said thanks and then we continued texting. And we always talk and joke around in cl. And when were in cl he sometimes compliments me and says I have pretty hair haha. Does he kinda like me or what? btw, he is realllllly cute and I kindaaa like him. And he says hi to me in the halls in stuff. idkkk, i'm just kinda confused..

No comments:

Post a Comment