Monday, January 9, 2012

Dyslexia and French help please!?

I am dyslexic and I am 15. I have a hearing issue and I will be getting a hearing aid for it soon. I am required to take a foreign language in order to graduate. I was in spanish but I had to drop out because I could not comprehend it and it was confusing me. I have finished the dyslexia cl to help me out. I am in french two this year. I survived last ear but memorizing the test review that the teacher gave us. This year however I can not do that .I have been studying so hard and I have not asked for help from my teacher because she seems to think that we should know all of this already. She is the only French 2 teacher that we have. I study so much for French but it still just looks like random letters mushed together. I am tired of not understanding it and feeling like an idiot when it come to taking the test. I do not recall ping one single test this year and the school year is almost half way over with. My teacher does know that I am dyslexic and that I do have hearing issues. What can I do!? I am afraid to ask for her help because when I do in cl she makes it sound like I should always know the answer and I have to ask my fellow students. Please help with advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment