Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Conception question. Please read. Thank you.?

My husband travels and isn't home a whole lot but tried to conceive on May 12th when he was home. My last period was April 25th. I usually have 28-31 day cycles. Anyway I went to get a yearly pap today which is 7 days after I hoped to have conceived. the doctor was showing my cervix to a resident and said, "See her cervix is like a doughnut with a small hole" My question is, Would she have been able to tell 7 days after a possible conception if I did conceive or not? I didn't ask and she didn't say anything but I have always heard that your cervix changes after conception so does this mean I did not conceive on the 12th of May or was it too soon for the doctor to even tell even though she was looking at my cervix? THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment